The wait is over for the UPSC Civil Services exam 2022. As per the scheduled calendar of UPSC, the application for UPSC civil services 2022 will begin from today 2nd February 2022. The last date of application will be 22 February 2022 till 06:00 PM. Here we are providing all the necessary details related to the exam. It is the time when you can revise the important notes of the History subject from IAScurrent.
UPSC Civil Service 2022: Important Dates
- Application Begin: 02/02/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 22/02/2022 Upto 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 22/02/2022
- Pre Exam Date: 05/06/2022
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Civil Service 2022: Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only
UPSC IAS / IFS 2022 Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
UPSC Civil Services / Forest Service Exam 2022 Vacancy Details
How to Fill IAS / IFS Exam 2022 Online Form
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Civil Services / Forest Service IAS / IFS Prelim Exam Latest Jobs Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 02/02/2022 to 22/02/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in UPSC 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Exam Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Apply Online: Application Link